from System Engineer to Security Engineer
At Evolane, it is our mission to optimize business applications, unburden organizations and offer end users the best user experience. Our solutions are there to make applications more user-friendly, more secure and more performant than ever before. A tailor-made approach ensures that each of our customers can sleep soundly.
You are a strong System Engineer who is eager to take the next step. If you are passionate about automation and consider the quality of IT environments to be of paramount importance, we would like you. We offer a guided trajectory through which you can progress to the role of Security Engineer. Through the necessary training and certifications, you broaden your professional knowledge and you will be involved in interesting projects.
To expand our team, we are looking for a Security Engineer.
What do you do as a Security Engineer at Evolane?
- Analyzing and implementing ever evolving IT environments.
- Setting up and running application environments with a dazzling combination of automation and inventiveness.
- Work alongside colleagues who bring just about any cloud infrastructure to life or migrate existing IT environments.
- Scrutinizing the market to gain new insights into the latest platforms and tools in terms of knowledge and skills.
- Making adjustments and upgrades.
- Based on your extensive security knowledge, you can assist customers to set up a reliable safe environment. You use tools and knowledge that we have available through our strong partnerships.
- You build up expertise about the various tools of Akamai and you closely follow developments.
- You follow courses and obtain certificates from Akamai to highlight your expertise.
What do we expect from you?
Because of your analytical way of thinking, you are a real problem solver with excellent research skills. You can work independently, but have the right amount of flexibility and assertiveness to contribute to just about any team. Do you breathe quality IT solutions, flexible service and people skills? Then you embody the real Evolane spirit. It is therefore this type of enthusiasm that we like to radiate to our customers. You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch, a good knowledge of French is a plus. You have an IT diploma in your pocket. If not, however, you do have enough IT experience to make up for that. You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience as a system engineer to look back on. The cloud has no more secrets for you. Nevertheless, you remain eager to learn to keep abreast of developments within this domain. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you up for the challenge? Do you have certificates? Fantastic!
Do you already see yourself at Evolane?
Okay, the time has come to take the first step. Apply now! Who knows, we’ll see you soon?