What will you be doing?
- You will manage existing client portfolios and develop them proactively.
- You will make appointments independently and manage your agenda.
- You will visit clients with the pre-sales. You should be able to listen very carefully and chart the client’s needs.
- Working with pre-sales, you will propose the right product solution, customized to the client.
- You will be responsible for administration resulting from the commercial activities and ongoing client files (preparation of tenders, follow-up invoicing, compiling client files, contract extensions, etc.).
- You will set up marketing campaigns and look into how we can position ourselves better on the IT market.
What do we want from you?
- You should have a higher education diploma and at least 5 years sales experience. It is advantageous if you already have IT sales experience and a keen interest in our range of IT solutions (Akamai, Dynatrace, Atlassian, etc.).
- You should be capable of working independently without any problem, while also being a good team player who likes to share knowledge with colleagues.
- You should be a very strong and client-oriented communicator.
- You should be happy with combining the commercial and administrative tasks involved in your job responsibilities.
- You must be stress resistant and ready to take matters into your own hands.
- You must be fluent in Dutch, English and French.
What’s in it for you?
Every day’s an exciting one at Evolane. Especially with such a driven and enthusiastic bunch of people to work with. The constant stream of new assignments will give you a real chance to develop and expand. And before you know it, you’ll already be on the next rung of the ladder. Which you’ll also see from your salary and all the good things that go with it.