What will you be doing?
- You will develop test cases from the specifications available, using formal test techniques.
- You will conduct test cases on complex applications and then make a record of your findings and results.
- You will proactively seek out any bugs and report on them.
- You will be responsible for advice about the go-live and adjustments to the testing process.
- You will apply formal and informal testing techniques for the test cases.
- You will come up with proposals for optimising the test environment.
What have you already demonstrated?
- You should have at least several years of relevant work experience in an ICT environment.
- Software testing has no secrets for you.
- Being in possession of an ISTQB or a TMAP certificate is not a requirement, but is a nice to have.
- Experience with Agile and / or Scrum is a plus.
What will you need to be able to do?
You excel when there are challenges and deadlines. You are able to do so because you communicate very well and like to take the initiative. Yet you act in a structured and analytical way, because you set the right priorities. Stress gives you positive impetus. You are able to work independently, yet you can tackle assignments flexibly in a team situation.
What will you gain from doing so?
Every day at Evolane is exciting. Certainly with such a driven and enthusiastic group of people. Because there is a constant stream of new assignments, you will soon seize the opportunity to develop. Before you know it, you’ll be a step higher. This will also be reflected in your salary and all the good things that go with it.