What will you be doing?
- You will create automated test scripts and set up frameworks for test automation.
- You will create and carry out performance tests.
- You will conduct customisations and carry out upgrades.
- You will analyse and report the test results.
- You will carry out tool selections and advise our clients about test tools and test automation.
What have you already demonstrated?
- You have a higher IT qualification or have gained the same level through experience.
- You have 3 years or more experience in test automation, performance testing or loadtesting.
- Being in possession of an ISTQB or a TMAP certificate is not a requirement, but is a nice to have.
- You feel comfortable with structured tests, test methodologies and test techniques.
- Experience with Agile and / or Scrum is a plus.
What will you need to be able to do?
You need to be able to exceed yourself when there are challenges and deadlines. And you will do this because, among other things, you communicate well and take the initiative without hesitation. Yet you act in a structured and analytical way, because you set the right priorities. Stress gives you positive impetus. You are able to work independently, yet you can tackle assignments flexibly in a team situation.
What will you gain from doing so?
Every day at Evolane is exciting. Certainly with such a driven and enthusiastic group of people. Because there is a constant stream of new assignments, you will soon seize the opportunity to develop. Before you know it, you’ll be a step higher. This will also be reflected in your salary and all the good things that go with it.