What will you be doing?
- You will analyse and implement constantly changing IT landscapes.
- You will set up application environments, which you will manage through a combination of automation and ingenuity.
- You will work closely with partners to develop the cloud infrastructure or migrate IT environments.
- You will monitor and maintain production systems, optimising them where necessary.
- You follow the new evolutions of Azure, Azure DevOps and other platforms on the market.
- You do customizations and perform upgrades.
What have you already demonstrated?
- You have a higher IT qualification or have achieved the same level, thanks to your interest and passion.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in an IT environment and you have a good understanding of the applied IT processes.
- You are familiar with the Microsoft stack (Azure, Azure DevOps…) but you are also interested in other technologies (AWS, GCP…).
- You have knowledge of techniques such as cloud provisioning, computing management and application deployment.
- DevOps certificates are a strong asset.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Powershell, Typescript…are nice.
What will you need to be able to do?
Your analytical mind makes you a genuine problem-solver who also has outstanding research skills. You are able to work independently and are both flexible and assertive so that you can tackle things successfully as part of a team. And naturally you are able to motivate people as a genuine leader of your team.
What will you gain from doing so?
Every day at Evolane is exciting. Certainly with such a driven and enthusiastic group of people. Because there is a constant stream of new assignments, you will soon seize the opportunity to develop. Before you know it, you’ll be a step higher. This will also be reflected in your salary and all the good things that go with it.