What will you be doing?
- As a Performance Engineer you are the contact point for clients and collegues.
- You evaluate the current approach to application performance management with clients.
- You are capable to transform the effects of performance problems to actual business impact.
- You work to provide complete solutions that are in harmony with the goals of the client.
- You contribute to implementing, documenting and improving proposed processes with the client.
- You present new proposals, updates en results to the client.
- You work with problem analysis.
- You contribute to pre-sales projects involving monitoring solutions or questions.
What have you already demonstrated?
- You have a higher IT qualification or have achieved the same level, thanks to your interest and passion.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in monitoring.
- You have experience with tools such as Dynatrace Application Monitoring, appDynamics, NewRelic, Coscale…
- Knowledge of a programming language such as Java, .Net, PHP, ... is a plus.
- You have knowledge about network and operating systems, network management and virtualisation.
- You have a good knowledge about web and application server technologies and concepts.
What will you need to be able to do?
Your communication skills are one of your top assets, given that you will be the contact point for different departments. You work structured and you are analytic, because you set the right priorities. You take the wheel. Stress gives you a positive impulse. You can work independently en approach matters in teams flexibly.
What will you gain from doing so?
Every day at Evolane is exciting. Certainly with such a driven and enthusiastic group of people. Because there is a constant stream of new assignments, you will soon seize the opportunity to develop. Before you know it, you’ll be a step higher. This will also be reflected in your salary and all the good things that go with it.